Ltd. Dynamic Research
Company creates final products by using positioning systems. Company’s researches in satellite technologies are related to satellite image processing, study of potential systems, testing equipment and systems, designing of potential systems and consulting on the improvement.
Fields of activity:
- Satellite image processing;
- Study of potential systems;
- Testing equipment and systems;
- Designing of potential systems and consulting on the improvement;
- Software’s elaboration, maintenance and upgrade;
- Children surveillance system ROKO – www.rokokarte.lv
- Creating final products by using positioning systems.
Projects in space technology field:
- Children surveillance system ROKO has been created.
- Within the framework of Competence center’s project Dynamic Research will participate variously:
a) by elaborating software defined radio;
b) by elaborating AIS products;
c) by elaborating new telemetry device.
Collaboration with other organizations in the space technology sphere:
- Ltd. Bod, Ltd. Molips: Programming works to create products based un GPS
- Ventspils University College: Consultations on space technology sphere.
Looks for collaboration opportunities:
- to implement joint product elaboration, informative, foreign market marketing etc. projects, which would help to carry out company’s development plans in space technology field;
- to involve competent specialists, as well as influence development of new professional education programs (to give consultations for educational institutions);
- to supplement children surveillance system ROKO with tracking system for using it in logistics, and also to begin manufacturing of the devices;
- elaboration of new GPS/GSM and/or GPS/WLAN telemetry devices.