Infrastructure and rent of premises
The activity of Technology Park is based on designing and constructing production and office buildings, as well as engineering communications and roads. Providing public and communication services is an integral part of Technology Park’s activity.
Technology Park for companies and educational research organizations offers following collaboration models:
- Rent of current office and/or production premises, as well as ground;
- Designing and constructing new premises in the Technology Park.
Infrastructure in the Technology Park is completely appropriate for producing high technology products and services:
- Electricity, water supply and heating system that provides necessary power for production
- Two optical data cables that provide rapid data transmission
- Accessible roads for transport and logistics services
- Clean room
- Prototyping laboratory
- Laboratory for testing electronics
- JSC Inspecta testing laboratory
Technology Park provides the necessary financing, and organizes design and construction works, thus decreasing the initial amount that companies have to invest. Technology Park can offer standard technical projects, thus limiting the time that is necessary for designing and construction. If drawing up a new technical project for buildings, the work is done taking into consideration customer’s specific requirements.